-->
 Español       Português

Recent News

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

THE WORSTS DRESSES IN THE EMMY AWARDS HISTORY




This is a collection of the worst dressed in the celebrations of the history of the Emmy Awards, known as the Oscars to series. Displayed here some ridiculous choices for the event, ,  an  is clear that I will do my spicy comments


PHOEBE PRICE
The accessory head´s, the flowers on her dress, all a big mistake.





HEIDI KLUM
Look,  cauliflower or broccoli???





KATIE HOLMES
Ok, it seems that your buttocks are on the front...





PAZ DE LA HUERTA
In its attempt to be sensual, completely failed and this opening in the  leg is bad! And these lips blue?


JULIANA MARGUILES
Simply put, bad choice.





BAI LING
I can not believe that this person chose this dress to go to a party awards ceremony...



CINDY LAUPER
She always dressed so weird, so not surprisingly she put more clothes that a mixture of various types of trends, stations and accessories.

GEENA DAVIS
The dress is no beautiful with this print of "hurt my eyes when I see" and I think that is transparent, and more, she put a slipper. ugly.


HALLE BERRY

The problem here was to let the belly out, she always did right  more than wrong, but this time...




HAIDEN PANETTIERE
It seems on top of 9 months pregnant, the dress is too wide.



JENNIFER ANINSTON
Come on, this dress is boring and the hairstyle is like a witch.




JOAN RIVES
She is in one of my listings: unsuccessful plastic surgery, now has come to this list and not have to ask why ... So look at the  she has around her neck.

K


KELY OSBOURNE
I do not know where to start, this is what I call a "total disaster"




PORTIA DE ROSSI
Where's the Halloween? It looks like a witch costume.





SARAH JESSICA PARKER
Generally known to dress good, but I think that day I do not know what happened in her mind to choose this ballerina style in  drama trash´s.



SARA SILVERMAN

This dress hasn´t a very favorable court and still greatly increased the hip.







TINA YOTHERS
I think that she is having inspiration in Bjork´s dresses



To ask, to suggestions, subscrib to blog  or e-mail to:
 ruimpracaramba@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...