-->
 Español       Português

Recent News

Friday, February 17, 2012

VIDEO - THIEVING GIRL, 13 FORCEDO TO HOLD : 'I STEAL FROM MY FAMILY' SIGN AT BUSY INTERSECTION




If this trend picks up ... Once a mother forced her son to hold a banner writed:  "I lie, steal and use drugs,"
. According to a report by ABC 24, Natia Wade, 13, was forced by her aunt holding a sign saying: "I steal from my family."






According to Lauren Scales, the aunt of the girl, the punishment came about because, having your phone stolen, Natia would have used the mother's debit card without authorization. The girl had to stand holding the sign on the corner of an intersection in the city of Memphis (USA).


"Do not get me wrong, I do not want to put any child in such situations because they are fragile," said Lauren ABC. "But Natia is no longer one of those teenagers committing robberies in Memphis," he said.


wow! It has to be careful is to not be creating a monster, I think a kind of humiliation can traumatize those that lead to committing heinous crimes possible,


Video: 




To ask, to suggestions, send photos, videos  e-mail to:
 ruimpracaramba@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...